Antrim Home and Harvest Festival
Dear business Owner/Crafter,
On Saturday September 15th 2012 we will be celerbrating Antrims 9th Home and Harvest Festival.
Rain date September 22, 2012
We would like to invite you to be part of the celebration and request your attendance at our Craft Fair & Flea Market that runs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. We will meet you in front of the First Presbyterian Church starting at 6:30 a.m. to let you know where to set up.
We have a fun filled day all planned which includes:
- Breakfast at the Presbyterian Church
- Our Town Parade which begins at 11:30 am
- International Skateboard Competition for its 6th year which runs just about all day
- Free Fun & Games at Touchwood Square for the kids from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Then Live Music and Fireworks by Atlas Fireworks at Tenney Farm to cap off the night
We will be charging a minimal fee for the spaces this year and if you see the attached flyer it will give you all the important details and contact information needed. The spaces will be designated on a first come first serve basis so please respond in a timely fashion to secure your space of choice this year.
If you cannot attend that day and wish to make a donation to the Antrim Home and Harvest Festival Fund please mail a check to:
Town of Antrim
Antrim Home & Harvest Festival Fund
P.O. Box 517
Antrim, NH 03440
Thank you for your consideration,
The Antrim Home and Harvest Committee.