8th Annual Antrim Home & Harvest Festival — September 16-18, 2011
This autumn, spend a weekend visiting the Antrim Home & Harvest Festival, a fall festival here in beautiful and historic downtown Antrim, New Hampshire. This traditional New England harvest festival features arts & crafts, a home-grown parade, fireworks by Atlas Pyrotechnics, kids games, live music and lots of food. The non-traditional part of the festival is our skateboard race, the Antrim Can/Am Slalom Championships, one of the largest of its kind in North America. Admission to most events is free (food extra) and you’ll find something for everyone in the family.
Events you’ll find at this year’s Antrim Home & Harvest Festival:
Friday, September 16
- 2-6PM Skateboard Tight Slalom: Summer St.
- 7-11PM Ghost Dinner Band: Town Hall – $5
Saturday, September 17
- 8 -10AM Breakfast: Presbyterian Church – $6
- 8AM- 5PM Hybrid Slalom Championship: Summer St.
- 9AM – 3PM Arts/Crafts, Flea Market: Main St.
- 9AM- 3PM Fun & Games: Touchwood Square – Free
- 10:30 AM- 2:30PM Historical Society Apple Crisp Social: Maplehurst Lawn
Revival Shop and Antrim Senior Center Open House: Presbyterian Church
Fine Art Show & Open House: Tuttle Library (Handicap bathrooms)
- 11AM – 3PM Freestyle Skateboard Competition: Memorial Park Eastern Boarder Team
- 11:30AM Parade: North Main Street to Tuttle Library
- Noon – 3PM Virtual Downhill Skiing: Town Hall
- 1PM Corn on the Cob Eating Contest (all ages): Town Hall
- 2PM Redneck Regatta (2-Person, Obstacle Race): Mill Pond
Monadnock Mountaineers Powderpuff Football: Shea Field
- 4PM Drop Off Baked Bean Bake-Off Entries: Tenney Farm
- 5:00 – 7:30PM BBQ Dinners & Baked Bean Bake-Off
Free Concert by Luther Guitar Johnson and The Bursitis Brothers: Non-Alcohol event: Tenney Farm
- 7:30 – 8:00PM Fireworks by Atlas: Tenney Farm
(Donations Appreciated. Parking at Rymes Only – No Parking on Rt. 202)
- 5 – 8:30PM Shuttle Bus to Tenney Farm every 1/2 hour at Antrim Retirement Village, Town Hall, and Great Brook Middle School
Sunday, September 18
- 9AM Giant Slalom Competition: Summer St
- Noon Softball Game: Shea Field (Antrim Elem. School) — Antrim’s Bravest (Fire) vs Antrim’s Finest (Police)